Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (Full time and Part-time available)
Location: Nantgarw, Near Cardiff, South Glamorgan
Salary: £13,500 per Annum
Hours: 40 hours per Week, between 8.00am - 9.00pm, Monday to Friday
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Provision of a telephone / on line information services.
• Provide accurate, meaningful and consistent information and support to customers.
• Listen patiently, empathise with the callers situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support.
• Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through data input and record keeping.
• Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner.
• To undertake effective research on a range of topics to deadline.
Competence Requirement Level:
You will need Experience of:
• The Welfare Benefits system (preferable).
• Working in a Contact Centre environment.
• Supporting individuals of various abilities to access and use services.
• Carrying out assessments to identify and prioritise needs.
In this Customer Service Advisor role you will:
• Support individuals to problem solve.
• Ability to empathise and deal with emotional / difficult clients.
• Reflect on and develop your practice by accepting feedback implementing recommendations.
• Contribute to the development of the knowledge and practice of others.
You must have:
• A willingness to learn and change.
• Excellent Microsoft office and time management skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and identify training needs.
• Ability to manage own workloads with excellent attention to detail.
• A commitment to continuous learning in the field of Welfare rights and state benefit systems.
Please register online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.