Job Title: Training Manager
Salary: £50,000 per Annum, Negotiable & Depending on Experience
Benefits: Company Car + Phone + Bonus Structure
National Sales Training Manager required for rapidly growing, well established, renewable energy company.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The National Sales Training Manager is responsible for assessing training needs of the field sales organization and will execute the design, development, and delivery of appropriate learning content. This position will work closely with the field sales leadership team and marketing to define training solutions that address business priorities and bridge gaps in knowledge, competency and skills for field sales people. This position will report to the Sales Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop training for current and new sales force employees on advanced sales process skills, the CRM tool and other systems necessary to support effective sales force execution. Training will be job-specific and should coincide with the key priorities of the business.
• Partner with sales and marketing leadership to develop and deliver training processes and programs that are prioritized, scheduled, and driven by business objectives.
• Effectively assess, design, develop, deliver and evaluate learning content utilizing standardized design and development processes with content designed and delivered for flexibility and reusability nationally.
• Lead the design of curriculum and job aids that build mastery required to improve performance in field sales including: product knowledge, sales skills, consumer behavior, time, territory, and client management, etc.
• Partner and manage key agencies / vendors in design and development of programs as necessary.
• Deliver training content through a variety of mediums (classroom, webinar, e-learning, teleconference, ride-along, etc.) with appropriate content type, delivery tools and with a high focus on interactivity.
• Monitor, analyze, and communicate performance data to assess training effectiveness and identify new training needs.
• Provide performance feedback designed to improve overall performance both directly to trainees and through sales leadership team.
• Establish and manage processes to operationalize delivery and tracking of sales training in a dispersed, field organization.
Contribute to a collaborative environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.