Out of Hours Co-ordinator
Job title: Out of Hours Co-ordinator
Location & Post Code: London (W10)
Salary: £7.50 per Hour during probation and £8.00 per Hour after probation
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Hours (with a possibility for more hours in order to cover staff holiday and absence)
Monday - Sunday (Shift Work)
2 Morning Shifts + two Weekend Shifts OR 2 Evening Shifts + 2 Weekend Shifts
• Morning shift (6.30am -9.30am)
• Evening shift (5.30pmpm)
• Weekend shift (8 hours between 6.00ampm)
Our client is a leading London health care provider, delivering person-centred support which helps adults lead full and independent lives in their own homes.
They currently require a highly skilled, professional individual to ensure the continual deliverance of an effective care service for their new and existing clients.
You will be working early morning and weekends or evenings and weekends.
Out of Hours Co-ordinator - Key Responsibilities:
• Report urgent issues or incidents that have the potential to impact the service immediately to the On Call Manager and Managing Director.
• Report to the Registered Manager, On Call Manager or Care Team Supervisors at Health Vision with peer relationship to any other Care Coordinators and Care Supervisors if issues arise.
• Complete Management of day to day rota issues and emergencies.
• Covering sickness / carer unavailability.
• Providing support and guidance to carers.
• Providing directions and general information to assist carers.
• Notifying clients of any enforced changes.
• Logging all relevant information on Carefree.
• Liaising with On Call Manager with important emergencies (i.e. death of Service User, missed calls etc.)
• Monitor the logging times of all carers.
• Communicating important issues to the Office Manager by email.
• Making necessary amendments to Carefree.
• Notify Out of Hours On Call Manager of any urgent issues.
Out of Hours Co-ordinator - Ideal Candidate:
• Preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a busy office environment. Someone who is an excellent communicator and uses their own initiative.
• Can work well under pressure, is hardworking, a team player and a real go getter.
• Experience in the “Care Sector” would be an advantage.
In return as Out of Hours Co-ordinator you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days annual and leave plus bank holidays, but most importantly you will be working within a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.