Job Title: Credit Controller
Location & Post Code: Livingston, West Lothian (EH54)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per Annum
Founded in 1951, our client manages billions of information assets for organisations in every major industry around the world. Their enviable reputation in the global market place for exceptional service ensures they are the market leader.
A new opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller based at their Livingston office to improve the company’s ageing profile and DSO status through focussed and consistently applied collection practices.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• Significant experience within a large value commercial Credit Control environment.
• Proven track record in chasing historical debt and resolving problem debt in a timely manner.
• Collection and management of Commercial or Corporate level customer accounts.
• Ability to perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Excellent IT skills and a good understanding of Oracle AR Modules and the Microsoft Office suite of productions.
• Excellent written and verbal skills, with a professional telephone manner.
• Numerate with strong problem solving skills.
• Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to deal with multiple demands on time and resource.
• Enthusiasm for continuous improvement and change.
In return they offer a competitive remuneration and excellent working environment.
Please note that this is initially a 3 month contract but may develop in to a permanent opportunity.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Credit Controller role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.