Job Title: HR Assistant
Location: London (Kensal Rise or Hammersmith)
Salary: £13,172.76 per Annum
Hours: 40 Hours per Week, 9.00am - 4.30pm
Our client is a leading UK health care provider, delivering person-centred support which helps adult's lead full and independent lives in their own homes.
They currently require an HR Assistant to ensure there are adequate care staff available that are properly trained and have satisfied all necessary checks. This involves following their recruitment procedures and monitoring carer demand within individual boroughs through effective communication with Care Coordinators. You will also be required to assist with various administration duties assigned by the HR Manager, the Office Manager and the Registered Manager.
HR Assistant Key Responsibilities:
• Prepare and place job advertisements for carers / other staff, in consultation with the HR Manager, conduct initial telephone interviews and invite suitable applicants for a face to face interview.
• Interview applicants screen applicants, ensure application form, CRB check and other vetting requirements are completed, coordinate training activities, manage staff records on Carefree and other databases.
• Ensure that there are adequate consumables and stationary in the office, order consumables and stationary, report to your line manager in a timely manner.
• Manage and follow through with disciplinary meeting and grievance meetings as well as dismissals.
HR Assistant Ideal Candidate:
• When looking for solutions, works in a collaborative way with other team members, thinks ‘laterally’ when looking for solutions to problems, looks for more effective ways of doing things.
• Works well as part of the team, represents and promotes them in a positive manner, takes pride in work and appearance, does the right thing, follows, and inspires others to follow company policies and procedures.
• Doesn’t procrastinate. Is decisive and takes direct action within the bounds of their delegated authority.
• Is consistently punctual in their work attendance, if allocated a task, it will be completed fully.
In return as HR Assistant you will receive a competitive salary, 20 days annual and leave plus bank holidays, but most importantly you will be working within a highly reputable, forward thinking organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this HR Assistant role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.