Job Title: Project Engineer
Location:Great Ponton,Grantham, Lincolnshire
Working Hours: 40 Hours
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per Annum + Company Vehicle, Mobile and Laptop.
Our client is a leading UK biomass supplier working across the commercial, retail and public sector. Due to the growth of the company a Project Engineer role has become available.
• Experienced Project Engineer in managing multiple projects with quality control through to project completion and handover.
• Experienced in managing budgets, contract management, estimating, cost and rate negotiations.
• Experience of working in the Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) – HVAC sector – preferably steam.
• HND / Degree or equivalent qualification is again desirable but not imperative.
• Strong IT skills.
• A background in the renewable sector (Biomass) would be advantageous.
• Candidates must have a full UK driving licence and be prepared to travel throughout the UK.
Principal responsibilities are as follows:
• Management of project documentation- technical, H&S, admin and finance.
• Confirmation of full technical and design specification.
• Development of full account and project costings for authorisation.
• Managing budgets to time and cost.
• Co-ordinating on-site project activities.
• Responsible for procurement - Equipment / Product / Sub-contractor / Services.
• Assisting, coordinating and resolving supply chain, engineering or installation problems.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.