Site Plant Engineer
Job Title: Site Plant Engineer
Location: Immingham, North East Lincolnshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Reporting to: O & M Manager
Working Hours : Fulltime – Nights 5, 8 hour nights
Our client is on the lookout to recruit a Site Plant Engineer to join their team.
• Experienced Site Engineer.
• Experience of working in the Mechanical and Electrical (M & E) –specifically steam system installations.
• Experience of steam plant and steam process pipe work.
• HND / Degree or equivalent qualification is again desirable but not imperative.
• A background in the renewable sector (Biomass) would be advantageous.
Principal Responsibilities are as follows:
• Operate plant and equipment to operating standard and procedures.
• Complete routine service and maintenance activities of steam biomass boilers and associated equipment.
• Document and maintain site records / documents.
• Meet high standards for work, safety, environment, housekeeping, cost and quality.
• Ensure Health and Safety compliance on site.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.