Operations Manager -Field Based
Salary - £35-40k DOE (plus car allowance and company bonus)
Hyphen are currently looking for an Operations Support Manager to oversee the development, implementation and execution of best-in-class account management activities along with project & process management associated with the delivery of staffing solutions.
The role will involve travel nationwide working with new and existing business to manage and implement the Hyphen RPO function on site.
The role will involve:
Building strong relationships with Technology Providers (PeopleFluent, SkillStream, Beeline & FieldGlass) & understanding future developments to products and potential impacts/benefits of development
Mapping and implementing new processes as appropriate
Working effectively & persuasively with client, suppliers & Account Team members across all levels of hierarchy and understanding
We will require you to have experience of:
- A proven Customer relationships / operations management experience with Adecco or within another comparable company in the high-demand service industry
- Significant sales experience and customer relationship management either within Adecco or other comparable companies in the service industry
- Ability to display extensive understanding of industry specific processed and tools such as VMS, Master Vendor, MPS & RPO
- Ability to display extensive understanding of financial skills related to profit and loss statements and pricing tools.
- Adept at using analysis tools (Excel, Business Objects) to identify potential issues & be able to analyse these findings
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of creating and maintaining strategic client relationships
- Proven track record of leading remote, on site complex recruitment businesses, delivering core as well as innovative offerings to clients
- Excellent client service capability
- High level of self-motivation - hard working, able to respond well to pressure, tight deadlines and flexible hours in order to achieve agreed objectives
- Building strong relationships with Technology Providers (PeopleFluent, SkillStream, Beeline & FieldGlass) & understanding future developments to products and potential impacts/benefits of development
- Mapping and implementing new processes as appropriate
- Working effectively & persuasively with client, suppliers & Account Team members across all levels of hierarchy and understanding
For further details or for an informal discussion about the role please contact Nicola.email@example.com