We are seeking a Marketing Supervisor to manage and supervise a B2B Marketing Team of approximately 15 telesales staff to increase revenue through new business development via our Marketing Team and Rating Surveyors and to meet required KPIs
· Responsible for creating a productive sales environment.
· Using initiative in creating staff incentives which are both exciting and energising to staff, on a weekly and monthly basis.
· Responsible for coaching team, communication and delivery of job expectations.
· Shared responsibility for the recruitment process and the induction/training of new staff including product knowledge development.
· Responsible for the ongoing achievement of appointment setting for new and established employees.
· Reporting on performance of the Marketing Team to relevant stakeholders.
· Liaise with Marketing Leaders and Senior Management at other offices regarding KPIs, staff performance, recruitment and HR issues.
As a successful candidate, you will be currently managing or supervising your own B2B sales or marketing team and dealing with all that this entails.
The ideal candidate will come from a target driven background, as you will be coaching and developing employees, monitoring their use of multiple channels of communication including calls and emails, and mentoring them on the best sales strategy that they should be using in their role as well as ensuring quality and compliance of calls.
As Marketing Supervisor you will need to be friendly, approachable and motivational, being in control of the team to ensure that all targets are being met and exceeded where possible.
At Altus we pride ourselves on our professionalism.You must be hungry for success, and possess the attitude that this is your own business, as the success of the marketing team is reliant upon you and the way in which you manage the team.
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and bonus package.
Altus Edwin Hill is one of the UK’s leading Chartered Surveyors and part of the worldwide Altus Group.With one of the largest and most successful Business Rates teams in the UK, we have a strong business development ethos and provide proactive property advice to over 14,000 companies in the UK from a network of seven offices.
This is an exciting opportunity, with great long term potential, to join a highly successful firm. To apply, please send your CV and covering email, stating your current salary, to email: email@example.com
Altus Edwin Hill is an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please