Social Media Assessor/Trainer
Are you a talented Assessor, looking for a new challenge? Do you have heaps of experience within the Social Media and Digital Marketing sector? Then we are looking for you! We need someone with a teaching and assessing qualification, prior experience within a social media or marketing environment along and prior work history in the industry. Does this sound like you? Then don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join this private training provider!
Social Media Assessor/Trainer: The essentials.
• Assessor qualification (A1, D32, TAQA)
• Teaching qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd)
• Literacy & Numeracy qualifications (at Level 2 or above)
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Knowledge of government funded employment and training programmes
• Sound understanding of E-Portfolio & Paper Based assessment systems
• Full UK driving licence and use of own car
Social Media Assessor/Trainer: Your experience.
• Experience in developing qualifications and new framework
• Extensive relevant competency within a social media or marketing environment
• Minimum 12 months assessing/training experience
• Experience in a similar role
• A proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets
Social Media Assessor/Trainer: The desirables.
• A Marketing degree
• A Social Media qualification
Social Media Assessor/Trainer: The organisation.
• An up and coming, rapidly expanding private training provider
Social Media Assessor/Trainer: The role.
• With a mixture of classroom based tutelage and workplace assessment, no 2 days are the same with this exciting opportunity to join an expanding company and be at the forefront of developing a Level 3 diploma in Social Media for Business.
• This is a centre based role with travel to learners within their workplace in the Greater Manchester region as well as delivering within a classroom environment.
• You will be focused upon delivering a high quality service to candidates and their employers managing a caseload of learners and working towards timely completions.
• £22k-£26k (depending on experience and qualifications)
• 25p per mile
• 23 days holiday p/a + 8 statutory days
• Mobile Phone & Laptop
• A DBS (formerly CRB) check prior to commencement of role is required.
Contact Jo Walsh on 01785430504 or 07920425597, or forward a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.