HR Business Partner
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join their team covering Scotland. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Car.
The group is the UK’s largest dental corporate with a network of over 640 practices nationwide. They have over 7500 employees looking after 10 million patients. They believe that their growing ‘Group’ philosophy is the way forward in Dental Care - sharing standards, clinical excellence, increased employee opportunities and better training for all of their dentists.
They have flexibility to consider candidates interested in part-time and full time hours for this post.
This is a regional role and the successful applicant will cover the following sites in Scotland: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Paisley, Dundee, Greenock, Moffatt, Stranraer, Dumfries, Oban, Aberdeen, Hillhouse, Prestwick, Bellshill and Wishaw.
HR Business Partner Job Purpose:
To work closely with the regional management team to build capability and enable improved performance whether employed colleagues or self-employed clinicians. As the HR representative in the field act as a conduit between operations and the HR centres of excellence, act as change managers implementing projects in the field.
HR Business Partner Key Accountabilities:
- Trusted advisor to the regional management team, driving the people agenda and brokering solutions from the HR centres of excellence
- Coach and influence Area Development Managers on interventions to manage performance (practices/areas, colleagues, clinicians)
- Drive a performance management culture ensuring appraisals and development plans are in place
- Facilitate and support the maintenance of regional resource and succession plans to inform decision making
- Deliver people management / HR procedures and soft skills training to Practice Managers
- Educate and brief the regional management team on the right tools and procedures, driving standards and consistency
- Advise the acquisitions team on labour models within proposed P&L’s and advise operations on the people implications of implementing extended trading times or merging practices
- Support the operations / integration team with acquisitions
- Advise on clinician issues (self-employed) up to and including contract terminations
- Project support contributing operational / regional insight and implementing effectively to the plan
- Championing HR policies, procedures and tools, delivering consistent messages
- Adherence to corporate plans, acting as HR gatekeepers
HR Business Partner - Person Specification:
- CIPD qualification desired
- Experience gained in a regional role in a fast paced multisite organisation
- Proven experience in influencing middle and senior managers
- Experience of driving change and coaching line managers
- Can demonstrate professional credibility and articulate communication
- Strong technical knowledge of employment law
- Experience of training delivery and facilitation
To apply to join their team as a HR Business Partner please click ‘Apply’ below.