Day Shift Manager
Job Title: Day Shift Manager
Location and Post Code: Enfield, Greater London
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per Annum
This is a new position at Enfield depot. As a Day Shift Manager, the successful candidate will report directly to the depot manager and have responsibility for the success of the day operations ensuring all KPI’s and customer satisfaction levels are achieved.
• Provide leadership to the Shift Operations Supervisors. Ensuring individuals are engaged, motivated and deliver high standards of performance.
• Support the Depot Manager to optimise network performance and deliver cost efficiency across the warehouse and transport operations.
• Develop and maintain excellent communication and relationships with the depot Field Team and customer network support team.
• Ensure all depot processes and procedures are in place, adhered to and audited.
• Ensure depot H&S regulations are complied with and all SSOW and Risk assessments are in place and audited.
• Monitor and manage all transport operations to ensure full legal compliance.
• Monitor and ensure depot security process is in place and audited.
• Ensure high standards of housekeeping and hygiene and review on a regular basis with the supervisors.
• Deputise for depot manager when required.
People ( Direct Report):
• Operations Shift managers.
• Link with the Night Shift manager.
Key Contacts / Business Relationships:
• Depot Manager.
• Admin Team.
• Field Team / Regional Field Manager.
• Trunking / Hubs operations.
• Business Central Support Team.
• Other Third party providers.
Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Competences:
• Good educational background.
• Full UK driving license.
• Management / Supervisor experience.
• Demonstrate evidence of Operational Management of KPI’s and SLA’s.
• Able to demonstrate a commercially and client focused operating style.
• Individual needs to take ownership for results.
• Able to demonstrate leadership qualities with excellent influencing and interpersonal skills.
• Flexible working.
• Have clear customer focus.
• Proven track record in operations with good conduct.
• Evidence of sound knowledge of the parcel environment.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.