Team Leader - Birmingham ( OTE £25K + Car )
Job Title: Team Leader – Birmingham
Location & Post Code: Birmingham, West Midlands (B25)
Salary: £18,000 per Annum (OTE £25,000) + Company Car and benefits
Job Type: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Full time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an aspiring Team Leader to join the biggest independent, Home Collected Credit Business in the UK.
Reporting into our client’s Birmingham branch you will be responsible for leading / developing Self Employed Agents within the surrounding areas. You will be provided with a Company Car, Fuel card for business mileage, Laptop & PDA because about 70% of your time will be out in the field working with Agents and Customers.
They are recruiting for this Team Leader position on a contract basis; however there will be opportunities for impressive individuals to be made permanent.
They have developed excellent relationships with their customers based on trust and provision of sound financial products. The model operates on small, unsecured cash loans, administered and collected via a network of local, self-employed agents. They offer flexibility for their customers that enable them to take advantage of credit at a fixed cost.
Team Leader – Salary and Benefits:
• A competitive salary and monthly bonus scheme (OTE £25K)
• Life assurance
Team Leader - The Role in Brief:
• Build effective relationships with your Agents and Customers.
• Lead and develop your Agents within a specific geographical area to include conducting effective business reviews in order to support the agents in developing their business.
• Visiting customers in their homes to conduct audits, arrears visits and collecting when a vacant book arises.
• Support the Company developing quality new business by spotting referral opportunities and converting them into new customers.
• Identify shortfalls in performance against targets, providing feedback, support and agreeing action plans.
• Ensure that company policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Promote excellent relationships with customers ensuring that agreed standards of service are maintained and problems are resolved.
Team Leader - Required Skills:
• Building rapport and developing solid professional relationships.
• The ability to plan, organise and monitor your effectiveness and the results of your team.
• Commercial awareness, including experience of developing referrals.
• Drive and ambition to successfully manage part of their business.
• Excellent customer service.
• The ability to quickly understand the challenges and opportunities within a business and demonstrate success in a targeted environment.
• Excellent IT literacy skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Team Leader - Desired Experience:
A customer facing role requiring operational / field experience within the Home Collected Credit or Finance Sector would be advantageous. Your application will be considered if you have Account Management experience and demonstrate the competencies above.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.