Serco is a FTSE 250 organisation that improves the quality and efficiency of essential services that matter to millions of people around the world. The work we do for national and local governments involves us in the most important areas of public service, including health, education, transport, science and defence.
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to selected clients.
The main purpose of this role is to provide a cleaning service in the office indicated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality cleaning service
- Work as part of a multi skilled team
- To comply with the Deloitte & Serco policies on Health & Safety
- Carry out cleaning procedures
- Complete the housekeeping and cleaning work
- On occasion provide additional cleaning outside of core hours on an ad-hoc basis
- Ensure all waste management meets the requirements of Deloitte which are site specific
- Maintain high hygiene standards across all washroom facilities and Reception areas
- Participate as a full member of the wider team
- Previous cleaning experience in a similar professional office environment
- Experience of using buffing machine
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Experience of team work
- Reliable and good timekeeping
- Self-motivation and ability to manage time and prioritise workload
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
- First Aid at Work certificate and BICs training is desirable