Home Care Worker - Helensburgh
Home Care Worker – Helensburgh
‘I love being able to help others, no matter how little’
An Allied Home Care Worker is someone who thrives on making others feel valued; a positive, honest person who is good at tuning into other people and cares about doing things right. Our Home Care Workers are also reliable and hard working. Could you be an Allied person?
Allied Healthcare are holding IMMEDIATE LOCAL INTERVIEWS for Home Care Workers at our Greenock Branch.
We are eager to speak to drivers who can work in Helensburgh and the surrounding areas.
Staff benefits include:
- Guaranteed Hours Contracts*
- Full training – NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Flexible shifts – weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Full and part time work available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays)
- Weekly pay
- Amazing discounts in well known high street stores
- Free Uniforms
- £11.50 towards PVG registration
- Mileage Allowance
Our Home Care Workers are responsible for ensuring that people receive the very best standards of care and support in their own home.
- Assisting with personal care, (washing and bathing)
- Administration of medication
- Meal preparation
- Light domestic duties
- Social activities- Shift pattern available are 4 full days week 1 (Sat, Sun, Mon & Tue) 3 full days week 2 (Wed, Thur & Fri)
Successful applicants will be Drivers that hold a full drivers licence and have their own vehicle.
Appointment subject to a PVG disclosure. If you have subscribed to the new PVG update service please mention this to us and you will be fast tracked through our compliance process.
If this appeals to you, we would love to hear from you.
Allied Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by SCSWIS
Care Worker, Carer, Support Work, Care Assistant, Caring, Personal Care, Healthcare, Health Care, Social Care, Healthcare Assistant, Full Time, Part Time
* Guaranteed Hours will be subject to qualification criteria including successful completion of a three month training/probation period. Payment for induction training subject to 12 months continuous experience in homecare