Job Title: Care Worker
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: £6.50 - £7.50 per Hour
Our client is currently recruiting in the Solihull, Knowle and surrounding areas. They seek care staff who have either experience or have qualities to become an experienced carer.
They are always looking for enthusiastic, reliable home care workers to support independent living so that their customers can remain within the comfort of their own homes.
The type of care their staff deliver will vary from person to person but may include:
• Personal Care - Washing and bathing, helping people go to the toilet, general personal hygiene tasks and assisting individuals to get up and go to bed.
• Daily Life Skills Support - Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping, taking people out to the shops, doctors or other social events.
• Specialised Care - Supporting people with more complex needs, for example, end-of-life care, dementia care, people with acquired brain injury or people living with an ongoing illness or condition.
What they look for:
As an organisation, they look to develop people who:
• Have a passion about helping individuals maintain independence at home
• Possess a can do, positive attitude
• Possess the compassion, dedication and willingness to go the extra mile
• Have excellent communications skills and possess the ability to build relationships with those they support and those around them
• Enjoy a challenge and are flexible in their approach to work
• Can display empathy, understanding, comfort and reassurance to all those they support
• Are fun and enjoyable to work with
What they offer:
If you have the passion and desire to develop a career in care, in turn they can offer:
• Career development
• Local work
• Good rates of pay & mileage pay
• Paid holiday
• Free Induction training
• Regular refresher training
• Regular supervision
• Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
Successful candidates will need to be flexible with working hours and ideally have their own transport due to working in a rural location, work hours could include early mornings and late evenings etc.
Although care experience is essential, if you lack care experience, but feel as though you have the aptitude and motivation to start a career in care, please speak to a Manager and they will gladly let you know whether they may have a position for you.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.