Air freight manager
Middlesex based a leading logistics company is seeking Air freight manager responsible for managing customer service issues relating to the company's operational processes and resolving any operational problems effectively.
1. liaising with Korean manufacturing companies and customers and business partners in relation to important air shipments of products.
2. Managing and supervising air export and import goods and deliveries as well as negotiating orders.
3. Being charged with timely delivery and ensuring cost effectiveness for the purchase of products and shipments.
4. Overseeing with smooth custom entries and clearance operation in terms of duty&tax levied to the Customs.
5. Preparing quotations and managing the accuracy of invoicing.
6. Ensuring processes and systems deployment are utilised for the best return for the company.
7. Completing required management department reports.
Skills and Requirement:
In depth experience of air freight sales is essential.
Good interpersonal communication, presentation skills required.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office( Word,Excel,Power Point etc).
Need organisational and planning skills.
Prefer to have knowledge in geography.
Prefer to speak Korean.
CLOSING DATE: 28 days from advertisement.
DATE POSTED: 25 September 2014
CLOSING DATE: 25 October 2014
How to Apply : Application CV with cover letter.
Please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org