Mortgage Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Mortgage Customer Service Advisor
Customer service advisors are the first line contact with the client’s customers and our client recognises the importance of each customer service advisor delivering a high quality service to support the client’s brand and reflect the values of both their organisations.
To deliver an exceptional, commercially focused and professional customer experience by responding to inbound financial queries from our clients customers.
Customer service advisors will form part of the Operational Team handling customer support queries.
The successful Customer service advisor will be based in Sheffield.
The jobholder will report to a Team Leader.
• Working alongside existing members of staff in a call centre environment, your key objective as a customer service advisor is to deliver an efficient and informed service, providing accurate information on a breadth of queries relating to Mortgage products.
• .You can expect to receive calls directly from customers’, the Branch & Direct network within the group and Intermediaries.
• You will have measured outcomes in your role to ensure that they continue to provide an exceptional customer experience.
• You will be taking inbound calls from customers regarding Mortgage related queries.
• You will be following targets and ensuring you have excellent time management and organisational skills.
Experience / Skills & Personal Qualities:
• Minimum six months hands-on experience of working in a contact centre environment within the financial industry is desirable, but experience of dealing with customers in other demanding environments may also be considered.
• Excellent telephone manner and / or experience of dealing with customers face to face.
• Basic PC literacy.
• Results driven and commercially aware.
• Excellent verbal communication skills; good listener who is able to understand and identify customer needs whilst delivering exceptional service.
• Conscientious and reliable individual who is self motivated.
• Friendly personality shows confidence and pride in delivering excellent service.
• Open and trustworthy.
• Enthusiastic with positive attitude to work and a logical approach to problem solving.
• Keen for self-development and personal.
• Flexible and embraces change.
The Package: Salary: £14,500 to £15,500 per Annum
Hours of work: 35 hours a week
Holidays: 29 days including 8 public holidays.
Proof of Activity:
Applicants will need to provide proof of activity for 5 years prior to their start date. If you have been employed for this time, they will request references from all employers during this time to support your proof of activity. Contract of employment is subject to these documents being provided.
Whilst this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Please apply online for the position of customer service advisor with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.