Administration Assistant - Part Time
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Location & Post Code: Birmingham, West Midlands (B69)
Salary: £9,230 per Annum
Job Type: Part Time
Working Hours: 25 Hours per Week
Our client provides a range of washroom and healthcare services designed to support businesses and facilities. They work hard to ensure that washroom standards are the highest they can possibly be. Offering national coverage for any type of business operation they continue to develop new services and products to meet today's hygiene demands. They are currently looking to recruit a part time Administration Assistant.
As an Administration Assistant your primary responsibilities, beyond ensuring that all documentation is recorded and administered to meet the Company’s objectives, will be delivering excellent service to customers at the highest level.
Driver de brief is an essential part of their operation, and therefore the need to take accurate information from their drivers relating to customers, is vital in ensuring the information is documented and reported through their system in line with operational requirements.
The successful Administration Assistant candidate will be competently and effectively communicating with internal and external customers to achieve a high level of customer service. You other key deliverables will be:
• Booking driver in from their runs and ensuring that the data is entered accurately onto system used.
• Driver runs booked in on a daily basis.
• Allocating customers to relevant runs.
• Customer complaints are responded to within the agreed time frame.
• Record and analyse non service reports and ensure that systems are put in place for missed services to be re-allocated.
• Liaise in a professional manner with both customers and Head Office.
• Completion of site compliance paperwork and associated record keeping.
• To complete ad hoc admin requests as requested by management.
You will participate in any communication activities in respect of Health and Safety matters through formal and informal channels to encourage a safe working environment.
To be successful in this Administration Assistant role you will be computer literate, have a customer service background and a good telephone manner. You will be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to use your own initiative is essential.
Previous administrative experience is desirable.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Administration Assistant role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.