Database & Office Administrator
Cyclops is a world leading in speed camera databases. You can find our super accurate database in many of the worlds best satnav products, biggest car brands and on our own apps.
We are looking for a new member of the Cyclops Database Team to assist with the development and maintenance of our global speed camera database.
Reporting to the Technical Director this new position includes the following core responsibilities:
Supporting the ongoing development of the Cyclops database and helping to process data from our field survey teams and input from our Research team. Working with the team to continually improve the quality of our databases and support of our field survey teams.This role also provides assistance to the Managing Director with general office administration, providing management reports and analysis along with general administration of product marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Educated to an A-Level minimum standard
· Geography or GIS experience a strong advantage
· Able to communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally in written and verbal form, including an assured and confident telephone manner
· Be capable of applying theoretical knowledge to practical problems
· Able to work well within a team
· Self motivated individual with a high attention to detail, able to prioritise tasks and manage work flow efficiently
· Experience of Microsoft office packages is essential to include Outlook, Excel and Access.
For further information on Cyclops please visit our website at cyclops-uk.com.
Own transport essential. You must be living within reasonable commuting distance of the Banbury area.
Please submit a covering letter with your CV. Email applications only please.