Job Title: Support Worker
Location & Post Code: Weymouth, Doset (DT4)
Salary: £7.50 - £8.50 per Hour
Our client is a national award winning organisation, providing high quality support services for people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health issues and for individuals with a complex need.
They are looking for a motivated and passionate Support Worker team to deliver person-centred support which enables each individual to maximise their independence and opportunities. They support individuals across Dorset including Weymouth, Dorchester, Bridport and Lytchett Matravers.
Support Worker applicants are invited to apply directly, providing a full CV, applicants will be asked to complete a further application form.
The following Skills and Experience are preferable for the Support Worker role:
• A real passion for working within the Health and Social Care Sector, supporting individuals to live independently within their communities.
• Previous experience of supporting people within a care setting; specifically Learning Disabilities.
• An understanding of the CQC minimum standards.
• Experience of working with individuals that have complex needs and challenging behaviours.
• Experience of lone working.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Willingness to work flexibly and as part of a team.
Support Worker - Role Details and Benefits:
• £7.50 - £8.50 Depending on experience and qualifications.
• Full-time and zero hour contracts available; contracts are mixed shifts including sleep-ins, weekends, bank holidays and some on-call duties.
• 28 days holiday per year.
• On-going training and professional development.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Support Worker role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.