Baker / Pastry Chef
Job Title: Baker / Pastry Chef
Location: Colman Road, Norwich
Salary: £20K per Annum
Our client requires Baker / Pastry Chefs to join their team.
The Baker / Pastry Chefs' Key Responsibilities are:
• To produce high quality baked goods.
• To always work to a professional standard.
• To follow recipes and procedures as laid down.
• To use equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• To always work in a clean environment and follow the Rules of Hygiene.
• Report any problems or irregularities to the Bakery Manager.
All Baker / Pastry Chefs are expected to:
• Work as part of a team and support colleagues where necessary.
• Follow the Health and Safety policy and be aware of personal safety and the safety of others.
• Hold a current Foundation Certificate in Food Hygiene or acquire one within 3 months of start date.
In addition, you will be measured by:
• Quality of Product.
• Attitude in the work place.
All employees must be flexible and be prepared to assist others in doing alternative work at times, although this will always be avoided where possible.
Will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm and occasional Sundays.
Experience is essential.
Good pay for successful applicant.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.