Bakery / Coffee Shop Assistant
Job Title: Bakery / Coffee Shop Assistant
Location: Fakenham / Kings Lynn
Salary: To be Discussed at Interview
All Shop Assistants are expected to:
• Merchandise shelves and counters.
• Use cash registers in accordance with rules and regulations.
• Be courteous and polite to customers and other members of staff.
• Refer any complaints to your manager.
• To prepare food in the correct manner using the manuals provided.
• To take care with portion control.
• To take an active part in working as a team and helping each other for the good of the store.
• To learn about and understand the products you sell and actively promote all products and promotional lines.
• To participate in all aspects of cleaning for efficient and hygienic running of the store.
• Follow the Rules of Hygiene and be aware of your personal safety and the safety of others.
• To always be of neat and tidy appearance and wear the full uniform provided along with black trouser or skirt.
• All employees must be flexible and be prepared to assist others in doing alternative work at times, although this will always be avoided where possible.
• Food Hygiene Certificate essential.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Bakery / Coffee Shop Assistant role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.