Job Title: Store Manager
Location & Post Code: Meanwood, County of Leeds (LS6)
Salary: c£20,000 per Annum
Our client, one of the world’s biggest and best Pizza delivery franchises - is coming to Leeds, with the first ever outlet in the city opening in Meanwood in just a few weeks' time. As the franchise holder, they are now looking for a talented and ambitious Store Manager to manage and build this exciting new operation.
You will be managing a team of around 20 part-time staff - both crew and drivers - setting the standards as you help them prepare and deliver world class pizza with a smile. Management wise, you will be planning the shifts, supervising the staff and ensuring the highest standards of safety and hygiene. Then there’s the paperwork and finances to consider - as you ensure sales figures are accurate and stock levels just where they need to be.
Store Manager Requirements:
What are they looking for? Well, some experience of supervisory and catering work is a pretty much a given - but above all they need.
• Passion and Energy.
• Hard-work and Reliability.
• Honesty and Common sense.
• Proven organisational and planning skills.
• A bright, cheerful personality.
• Trustworthiness and Honesty.
• The confidence and experience to manage people.
• Flexibility in availability - including evenings and some of the weekend.
• Smartness in appearance (uniform will be provided).
Equally important will be your head for business – demonstrated through:
• Good numeracy skills.
• Your ability to manage online systems and data.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills.
• Your background may well be from in a similar fast food outlet, or equally from a cafe or restaurant.
There’s a lot to it – but then there’s a lot to you. And they will offer plenty of training to help you become a real success as part of their growing team.
Store Manager - Benefits:
• c£20,000 starting salary + holiday entitlement.
• Full training.
• Opportunity to learn and develop - with the chance for Career progression as the franchise operation expands.
• Full training provided.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
As a responsible employer, they are dedicated to your well-being.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Store Manager role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.