Job Title: Group Manager
Location & Post Code: Leeds, West Yorkshire (LS25)
Our client is a fantastic national brand who specialises in removals and storage, offering a full range of professional removals and storage services for home and business. They are currently looking for a Group Manager, to join their Yorkshire team, based in Garforth, Leeds.
Group Manager Job Purpose:
• To lead and manage the Group team to achieve revenue, margin and contribution targets.
• To drive revenue and brand awareness through business development / account management and the management of the day-to-day sales activities and move co ordination processes.
• Deliver a consistent superior service in line with the company quality standards.
• Comply with company cash management guidelines.
Group Manager Responsibilities:
• Full responsibility for Group contribution.
• Daily management of Group sales performance through use of DRR.
• To conduct monthly reviews of Sales & Coordination Team.
• To achieve company conversion targets.
• Manage margins by job via PF10 report.
• Ongoing management and development of local accounts.
• Manage Move Co-ordination team through adherence to ‘daily task list’.
• Manage all staff to achieve appropriate KPIs.
• To ensure efficient & effective management of all branches and sites in Group.
• To conduct customer visits, during and after moves to check on quality of service. Ensure that any shortfalls are fully investigated and managed to conclusion.
• To conduct all relevant recruitment in line with company guidelines.
• Assist management of brand profile on web.
• Complete weekly trading report & monthly forecast for Group.
• Investigation of claims & complaints.
• Attend branch service meetings.
• Conduct formal branch monthly reviews.
• To maintain & monitor an up to date training matrix for all Group management, sales & administrative staff.
• Complete all required monthly returns.
• Monitor & maintain all transport legislative requirements.
• Compliance to Branch Health & Safety requirements.
• Adherence to company ISO / BAR accreditations.
• Ensure all payments are collected in line with contract conditions.
Group Manager KPI’s:
• Achieve annual target.
• Company sales conversions as per PF04.
• 12 monthly sales reviews.
• Sales productivity targets via DRR.
• Local account measurement.
• Branch of the Year.
• Branch compliance table.
• Achieve product margins via PF10 report.
• Improvement to budgeted claims percentage.
• Branch use again score 95%.
• Branch service score of 8.7.
• Minimum of 2 quality audits (1 must be international) per month.
• Zero debt over 60 days.
• No overdue vehicle services.
• Tachograph error rate less than 8%
• Minimum health and safety audit score of 90%.
Group Manager Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Managerial experience and leadership skills.
• Customer centric.
• Sales management.
• Company centric and team player
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Problem solving skills.
• Commercial awareness.
• Ability to motivate team and create a can do environment.
• Ability to coach and train others.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter, stating your salary expectation. Candidates will only be contacted if they are invited for interview. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.