PPC Account Manager - Digital Marketing Agency
Job Title PPC Account Manager - Digital Marketing Agency
Location & Post Code: Fair Oak, Hampshire (SO50)
Salary: £24k - £30k PA + Health Cash Back Scheme
Our client is a dynamic internet marketing agency with a difference. They are passionate about generating real business results for their clients and are now looking for a new member to join their talented team. They are looking for someone who lives and breathes digital marketing with a specific expertise in paid advertising campaigns. This will involve platforms such as Google Adwords, Bing & Yahoo Ads, Facebook Ads and other online paid advertising opportunities. You will need to be great at managing projects across multiple accounts and meeting with clients face to face on a regular basis.
You must have great knowledge of current PPC best practices and preferably be Google Adwords Certified. A large part of this role is analysis so you must be inquisitive by nature and never want to give up until you have the answers you need. An expert knowledge of Google Analytics is essential.
The primary roles of this position are as follows (but are not limited to):
• Architecting effective Google Adwords campaigns
• Creating and managing paid advertising campaigns on multiple platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
• Analysing campaign performance
• Identifying areas of improvement based on commercial priority
• Brainstorming new and creative ways to improve campaign performance
• Executing campaigns in-line with other marketing activities
• Producing monthly reports detailing the performance of client campaigns
• Meeting with clients on a monthly basis to deliver and discuss progress
Benefits: They offer a health care cash back plan that gives money back on dental, optical and various therapies (physiotherapy, chiropractors etc.). They also have a Group share structure that offers the potential for significant extra income over and above your normal salary.
If you’re ready for a fast paced and dynamic challenge in the digital marketing industry, please apply online with your CV and covering letter now!
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.