Job Title: Administrator
Salary: £17,000 per Annum
Hours: 37.5 Hours per Week (5 days)
Job Type: 12 month fixed term contract
This role is based in Sully, near Cardiff
The Education, Training and Professional Development team is a new team within the HR Department at our client. This team is being established to provide the highest levels of education, training and professional development across all areas of the organisation and as a result, this brand new role has been created.
As an Education, Training and Professional Development Administrator you will provide full administrative support for your team, including arranging training programmes, maintaining and updating training records, marketing development plans and providing accurate and timely training reports and statistics.
Administrator - ideal candidate key skills:
• Have advanced planning, prioritising and organisational skills
• Be able to produce reports and statistics
• Have experience in planning and implementing training programmes and calendars
• Have a high level of IT literacy
• Have a background in training administration
• Be able to communicate well and build new relationships
The benefits of working for them include a Group Personal Pension Scheme with an employer contribution, and a holiday entitlement of 30 days plus Bank Holidays pro rata.
Please register online with your CV and covering letter.
Closing date for applications: 18 August 2014
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.