Customer Service Advisor (MBC)
Job Title: Customer Service AdvisorLocation: Thame, OxfordshireSalary: £15,600 per Annum
Job Reference No: MBC
As part of our client's Outbound team you will speak with existing Automotive customers about their recent interactions with their client, and use your expert knowledge to ensure that they have the right products and services to match their needs. Their customers are at the heart of their business and therefore you will need to balance sales performance with providing the very best in customer service.
The Customer Service Advisor role:
• To make outbound telephone calls (non-sales) on behalf of a leading Automotive Brand, to gain customer insight and feedback through in-depth questioning.
• To deliver and exceed target results set by their Client.
• To meet Client expectations whilst maintaining awareness of productivity rates at all times.
• Build and maintain rapport over the telephone with customer and face to face with colleagues and clients.
• Remain pro-active in meeting quality procedures, contributing suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness and highlighting immediate or on-going issues.
• Taking on product knowledge and expertise in order to give contacts accurate information.
Customer Service Advisor should:
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Have a confident telephone manner.
• Have good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments.
• Be able to prioritise and manage workload using own initiative.
• Have good keyboard skills and computer literacy, together with an eye for detail.
• Have the ability to be a team player - an essential quality in the role.
• Display a proactive “can do” approach.
• Have good open-question skills.
Salary - £15,600 per Annum
Hours of Business:
09:00 – 19:15 Monday – Thursday09:00 – 18:15 Friday09:00 – 15:00 Saturday (up to 1 in 3, with time given back during week)
They work on a shift based rota, covering the above hours – the working week does not exceed 37.5 Hours.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Customer Service Advisor has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.