Job Title: Telesales AgentLocation: Manchester City Centre, ManchesterSalary: £16,000 - £20,000 Basic per Annum - £22,000 to £30,000 Realistic OTE
Our client is a fast growing Retail & Marketing company. Established initially to bridge the gap between solicitors and the general public, their transferable skills mean they are ever diverse and ready to explore new and expanding markets. There will be plenty of opportunities for progression into team leader & managerial roles for candidates who are motivated, hard-working and display leadership qualities.
Are you a top performer? Do you thrive in competitive environments? Have you got what it takes to be the best?
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding place to work and answered yes to all of the above, this is the job for you!
They are expanding and require experienced Personal Injury Telesales Agents to join their fast paced business.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position with real career progression opportunities.
Normal working hours:
• Monday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm• Friday: 10am - 6pm • Saturday: 10am - 4pm
The ideal Telesales Agent candidate will be:
• Money motivated.• Target driven.• Works well under pressure.
• Multi-tasking - Can you take instructions from your line manager whilst being on a call?
• Thick skinned - Can you handle and overcome negative responses from customers and not only handle them in a polite and professional manner but turn those customers into clients?
• Competitive edge - The ideal candidate exceeds basic targets and sets themselves more challenging goals. This is a competitive sales floor and there is no room for people satisfied with the bare minimum.
• Personality - Outgoing, friendly, target driven individuals with a professional telephone manner are a prerequisite. You must express outstanding communication skills with an ability to think on your feet to get your customers on side.
• Experience - Understanding of the Personal Injury and RTA industry is preferred, although full training will be provided to impressive individuals who express the required attitudes and desire to succeed in outbound telesales.
If you do not have experience within the Personal Injury and RTA industry it is important you are a proven outbound telesales top performer.
Interested candidates please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.